RG4372.AM: Farmers State Bank (Gandy and Stapleton, Neb.)
Gandy and Stapleton, Logan County, Neb.: Bank
Size: 1 volume
The original articles of incorporation of this bank were filed in the office of the Secretary of State on September 19, 1906. First located in the town of Gandy, Logan County under the direction of Daniel E. Fowles, Martha K. Fowles and Leslie R. Hoagland, the charter was relocated in January of 1913 to the town of Stapleton.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of one volume, the corporation record of the Farmers State Bank (or Farmers Bank) of Gandy (and then Stapleton), Nebraska. This volume contains articles of incorporation and minutes of meetings of the board of trustees dating from 1908-1926.
- Minutes, etc., 1908-1926
Banks and banking -- Nebraska
Farmers State Bank (Gandy and Stapleton, Neb.)
Gandy (Neb.) -- Banks
Stapleton (Neb.) -- Banks
Revised 08-27-2007 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.