RG2668.AM: First Presbyterian Church (Auburn, Neb.)
Auburn, Nemaha County, Neb.: Presbyterian church
Size: 1 reel of microfilm
The First Presbyterian Church of Auburn was founded on December 4, 1881, as the Calvert Presbyterian Church. The present name was adopted in July of 1882.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
The church records consist of five volumes on one reel of microfilm arranged in two series: 1) Session minutes, 1881-1954 and 2) Church register, 1882-1957. The collection relates to the activities of the church and its members. These records were loaned for microfilming in February of 1964.
Series 1 - Session Minutes, 1881-1954Reel 1
- Minutes of the Session, 1881-1911
- Minutes of the Session, 1911-1930
- Minutes of the Session, 1930-1954
Series 2 - Church Register, 1882-1957Volume
- Church Register, 1882-1930
- New Church Register, 1882-1957
Auburn (Neb.) -- Churches
First Presbyterian Church (Auburn, Neb.)
Nemaha County (Neb.) -- Churches
Presbyterian Church in Nebraska
Revised 06-08-2009 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.