Official Nebraska Government Website Nebraska State Historical Society

Community Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)


RG3180.AM:  Community Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)

Records:  1915-1967
Cedar Creek, Cass County, Neb.:  Presbyterian church
Size:  2 volumes on 1 reel of microfilm

BACKGROUND NOTE

The German English Presbyterian Zion's Church of Cedar Creek was organized in August 1915. Rev. A.W. Reinhard was the first regular pastor, and services were conducted in both German and English. The church name later was changed to the Zion Presbyterian Church, and it was finally known as the Community Presbyterian Church of Cedar Creek. Services at the Community Presbyterian Church were discontinued in January of 1967.

SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE

This collection consists of two volumes of records of the Community Presbyterian Church of Cedar Creek, Nebraska, on one reel of microfilm. The bulk of these records are minutes of session and annual meetings relating to church activities, 1915-1967.

DESCRIPTION

Reel 1
  1. Minutes of Sessions and Annual Meetings, 1915-1961 (includes church organization, articles of incorporation, and by-laws)
  2. Minutes of Sessions and Annual Meetings, 1961-1967

 

ADDED ENTRIES:

Cass County (Neb.) -- Churches
Cedar Creek (Neb.) -- Churches
Community Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)
German English Presbyterian Zion's Church of Cedar Creek (Cedar Creek, Neb.)
Presbyterian Churches in Nebraska
Zion Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)

 

Revised 08-13-2008   TMM

 

For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.


NSHS Home  |  Search  |  Index  |  Top

http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/research/manuscripts/church/cedarcreek-community.htm
Last updated 13 February 2009

For questions or comments on the website itself, email nshs.web@nebraska.gov
Nebraska State Historical Society - P.O. Box 82554, 1500 R Street, Lincoln, NE 68501
Nebraska State Government Homepage
 |  Website Policies  |  © 2009 All Rights Reserved