RG2712.AM: Presbyterian Church (Falls City, Neb.)
Falls City, Richardson County, Neb.: Presbyterian church
Size: 1 reel of microfilm
The Falls City Presbyterian Church was organized in 1866.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of one reel of microfilm containing seven volumes of records, including church register, 1871-1964; session minutes, 1871-1964; minutes of the annual congregational meeting, 1901-1927; and minutes of the board of trustees, 1937-1962. These records relate to the activity of the Presbyterian Church (Falls City, Neb.) from 1871 to 1964. These volumes were loaned to NSHS for microfilming in February of 1964.
- Session minutes and church register, 1871-1897
- Session minutes, 1900-1925
- Church register, 1871-1936
- Annual congregational meeting, 1901-1927
- Session minutes, 1936-1964
- Minutes of the board of trustees, 1937-1962
- Church register, 1871-1964
Falls City (Neb.) -- Churches
Presbyterian Church in Nebraska
Presbyterian Church (Falls City, Neb.)
Richardson County (Neb.) -- Churches
Revised 07-01-2009 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.