RG4174.AM: Methodist Episcopal Church (Grafton, Neb.)
Grafton, Fillmore County, Neb.: Methodist Episcopal Church
Size: 1 volume on 1 reel of microfilm
Late in the 1870s, a Rev. Mr. Chapin came to Grafton and held meetings which resulted in the conversion of about forty people. A Methodist congregation was formed, and a church building completed in the early 1880s. About 1910 the Methodist organization was disbanded because of loss of members. The building was purchased in 1921 by the Congregational Ladies' Aid Society.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection of records of the Methodist Episcopal Church of Grafton, Nebraska, consists of one volume on one reel of microfilm. The Record Book contains lists of members, baptisms, and marriages and dates from 1884-1907. The book was loaned for microfilming in April of 1982.
- Record Book, 1884-1907
Fillmore County (Neb.) -- Churches
Grafton (Neb.) -- Churches
Methodist Episcopal Church (Grafton, Neb.)
Methodist Episcopal Church in Nebraska
Revised 09-27-2008 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.