RG3930.AM: St. Mark's Reformed Church (Lincoln, Neb.)
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Neb.:
Size: 1 volume
On January 20, 1889, the Faith Reformed Church of Lincoln, Nebraska, was organized, and the members requested a minister from the Board of Home Missions. The first building was erected at 23rd and Vine Streets in August of 1891. A building at 1515 Q Street was purchased from St. Mark's Lutheran Church in April of 1898. With the acquisition of this building, the congregation changed its name to St. Mark's Reformed Church.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection of the records of St. Mark's Reformed Church of Lincoln, Nebraska, consists of one volume, a church register dating from 1889-1916. The register contains the names of ministers, officers, and members, as well as baptisms, marriages, deaths, and communions. There is a brief history of the church and the minutes of the consistory to 1895. Also included are the original constitution and the revised constitution adopted in 1907.
- Church register, 1889-1916
Faith Reformed Church (Lincoln, Neb.)
Lancaster County (Neb.) -- Churches
Lincoln (Neb.) -- Churches
Reformed Church in Nebraska
St. Mark's Reformed Church (Lincoln, Neb.)
Revised 06-05-2009 TMM
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.