RG1654.AM: Widows World War I, Inc. Nebraska Chapter #2 (Lincoln, Neb.)
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Neb.: Women's organization
Size: 0.5 cu.ft.
Widows World War I, Inc. was founded on February 7, 1946. Its purpose was patriotic, educational, social, and service oriented. The Lincoln group, Nebraska Chapter #2, was organized on April 23, 1974. Officers were inducted by the National President, Grace E. Busch. The group voted to disband in October 1994.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of the records of the Widows World War I, Inc., Nebraska Chapter #2, from the organization of the group in 1974, to the time it was disbanded. Includes photographs in the Historian's book.
- Charter and Certificate of Appreciation, 1982
- Constitution, Bylaws, and ritual
- Membership, 1989
- Convention, 1991
- In memoriam materials
- Secretary's notebook, Jan. 1983-Oct. 1994
- Historian's book, April 1974-Dec. 1981 [photographs]
- Minutes, April 1974-Dec. 1982 [1 vol.]
05-18-2007 Revised TMM/tmm
For additional information about this collection, please contact our Library Staff.